Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So

I AM ONLY WRITING THIS BECAUSE PRIYA, MY GIRLFRIEND, WANTS ME TO. SO BASICALLY HERE'S ANOTHER THOUGHT THAT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT...

WHITE PEOPLE..

ilove how white people think every culture that isn't white is awesome. like how they always dream of meditating with the monks in the mountains of China. That shit sucks. The air sucks, the government sucks, the monks get lit on fire and shit, its terrible. But hey whatever floats your un-cultured boat.

ALSO

How my white friends think its really funny to make fun of me for being asian. Like my friend derek barbas wil always go "is your dick is so small because your asian" and i say

"derek, why do you like talking about my dick all the time? is it just part of being a whitey? or just being a ginger..."

also next time he says that I will say

"is your arm sore from beating your slaves?"

jut kidding..sort of

No comments: